Wednesday, April 11, 2012

GAIMAN INTERVIEWS KING

     Anyone that likes really likes horror usually reads. I don't mean just blog posts and reviews, like I do, though please keep reading it makes me happy, but I mean novels and books, though comics count as well (that's really how I learned to read).

     Well just recently UK Sunday Times Magazine ran an article by Neil Gaiman who had the luck (to me) to interview Stephen King and talk about multiple point of interest, though a good portion was about about King's recent and upcoming works, The Wind Through The Keyhole, a supplement to the Dark Tower book series which the next one is released on the 24th of this month (and yes, I will be picking it up that day).

     I won't spend too much time boring you as I'll post the link to the article at the bottom of this as Gaiman is a much better writer than I am, and more entertaining. What I will do is just put down some talking points from the article.

  1. King is working on a novel called JOYLAND which is about a serial killer in a amusement park

  2. DR. SLEEP which is the sequel to THE SHINING is done

  3. King says his son Joe Hill could easily finish any book he starts writing if he were to die

     Anyway, the link is right below this line, so have fun!

     Neil Gaiman interviews Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment