Monday, January 16, 2012

THANK YOU

     I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone that has stopped by, read, skimmed though, and left comments. I've had over 15,000 thousands hit in a little over a year and a half and my reviews are used in a website as well now.

     You'll probably notice I have a ad space on my blog. This is due to I'm going to be moving soon and need the extra money for that as well as to help get extra content for the blog. Sorry if this makes some people mad, yet it's just the way things go sometimes.

     I'm also going to be running another contest soon just to let everyone have a heads up on it. I just hope this time more than one person enters it. Also the questions are going to be easier this time. I promise.

Thank you all again,

ghostwound

No comments:

Post a Comment