Thursday, January 30, 2014

HI AGAIN

Wow,

I change the look of the blog and it goes from being seen by almost a hundred people a day to ZERO in two days. I think the site looks better now because of it. What are your thoughts everyone. Let me know.

Anyway, on to what I have cooking up for reviews and everything. I have done my first interview for Mass Movement Magazine and it was with Pat Mills. If you do not know who this is he helped create 2000 AD, Judge Dredd, and Slaine, just to name a few things he had his hand in. It should be up by tomorrow.

I also have another interview coming up with another comic professional, which I'll wait till it is done before I say who it is.

 So just wanted to give an update. Some of the companies I'm doing reviews for are Dark Horse Books, Titan Books, Deadite Press, Dark Fuse Press, and Necro Publications.

See everyone soon.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment