Monday, July 30, 2012

NEWS ROUNDUP Ver. 14


NEWS ROUNDUP Ver. 14

THE SHINING

     With the sequel to the book, Doctor Sleep coming out in January, some one in Hollywood has the bright idea to make a prequel. And yes, that was sarcasm coming from my fingertips. So anyway, the prequel will focus on Jack Torrence's life before he and his family get to the Outlook Hotel. Hmmm......I believe he was drunk and somewhat violent with his family.

HANNIBAL

     Those that have my updates know that Hannibal is one of the shows I've been looking forward to in the fall. Well now, another cast member has joined the crew. Laurence Fishburne joins as FBI profiling chief Jack Crawford, who was played by Scott Glenn in Silence of the Lambs. I have to say this series just got even more watchable to me now.

THE HOBBIT

     I love Peter Jackson as a director, yet I cannot get around the fact that he is making The Hobbit a trilogy now. I can easily see the film being able to fill two films. The rumor has it that the third film is going to be filled with stuff from the appendixes from the end of Return of the King. The only one that could actually be used for film would be from Appendix B, anything else would be really boring. And yes, I am pissed about this. I think we can all agree this is just a ruling from the studio to try and make more money.

GRIMM

     And the start of the fall television season is fast approaching and the first show to start is the return of Grimm on August 13th.

SILENT HILL: REVELATION 3D

     The first Silent Hill film came out in 2006 to less than positive reception. I myself went and saw it in theaters and own it on DVD and still like the film. It was dark, weird, and creepy and I cannot wait to see the sequel. To help get you ready the full first trailer is out and you can check it out below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment